Labels

Friday, November 9, 2012

Migrating


I finally mustered up the motivation to separate my actual projects from my fun fun shoots! A couple of friends have been urging me for the past few days, weeks and months to make it "professional" so I'm doing my best to swallow my shyness and actually start advertising myself.  *blushes*

I will still be maintaining this blog as my travel photo blog, but I will be putting up two separate blogs for my Product Photo Projects and my Portrait/Wedding/Engagement/Maternity projects. 

I lost patience and a few hairs trying to put up my Portrait and Lifestyle shoots but CSS, Wordpress and I are not exactly the best of friends these days, so I went back to my first love- Tumblr and published my Product photos first. I'm wallowing in self love these days over the nice, user friendly themes Tumblr offers. <3

Anyway. Please do check out my new Tumblr if you have the chance. :) And spread the love!

http://fayesenaphotography.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment