Labels

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Taboan Market

Let's pause from the Europe Pics to something closer to home. :) 


This was a photo walk me and a high school friend did around November last year and it was a day of firsts.  While me and my friend knew each other since high school,we never really talked until the day we met up for this shoot! And I have been living in Cebu for the past three years but this was the first time I explored this side of town. Hehe.


About the choice of location: As all aspiring Cebuano photographers know, Taboan and the downtown area is a must place for a photowalk. Taboan Market is THE place that will cater to all your dried seafood needs and it offers a lot of nice subjects- both food and people. As for me and my friend, this was our first stop. 


I particularly liked the smell of the market- you could almost taste the saltiness of the bulad on your tongue. 










3 comments: